Manage Your Company's Fast Growth
It’s usually very exciting to be at an emerging government contractor. New contracts are being won, customers are looking to expand their relationship with your firm, and hard work is being rewarded. At the same time, it’s a very daunting time. Finances need to be managed very carefully – especially cash flow and income. Project management skills need to improve to ensure that contracts are effectively utilized and that costs are in line with projections. Turning data into useable information is critical and being able to make midcourse corrections as needed is what usually separates company success from trouble at this stage.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors is a fantastic solution for identifying where to drive costs out of the business. The information companies can glean from the solution also makes it perfect for finding ways to make better business decisions. As the government drives prices down and encourages competition amongst government contractors, this is critical.
Many emerging and growing government contractors quickly surpass the limitations of their entry level accounting product, such as QuickBooks, JAMIS, Peachtree or older products. They find that Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors goes way beyond what’s available to companies in their situation. While the solution includes everything you need to manage the financial management side of your business, it also includes a completely integrated project accounting set of tools as well. It allows your company’s management and your program managers to truly understand contract status at any given time. Analytics and reporting services, online as well, add to the robustness of the system.
- Fully-compliant with Federal government contracting regulations and auditing agencies such as CAS (Cost Accounting Standards), DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency), and FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV has the same look and feel as all Microsoft products, including Windows and MS Office, which most operators are familiar with.
- Deep integration with Microsoft services such as the SQL Server database and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Built-in analytics and reporting services, online as well.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors is designed to reduce the risk of DCAA audit issues and audit report findings.
- Incurred Electronic Cost Submission schedules.
- Scalable solution to support company growth.
- Drill into contract detail in order to help make key decisions that would reflect contract optimization.
- Complete migration services to ensure that you will be up and running without delay.
- An extremely flexible system with enormous capability designed specifically for companies that continue to win government contracts.
- A fully-compliant system that has all of the features and capabilities government contractors need to maximize their contract performance and win more.
- A solution that takes advantage of the innate ease of use of the Microsoft Windows/Office look and feel.