Premier DCAA-Compliant Solutions for Government Contractors
Government contractors that primarily provide services to the government need to ensure that they are optimizing their contract utilization. The ERP solution needs to be able to provide information that will help multiple audiences understand where project funding and utilization stands at any given time. Since passing audits is a huge concern for government contractors, they need a solution that is designed for audit compliancy.
Emerging government contractors have slightly different challenges. Finances need to be managed very carefully – especially cash flow and income. Project management skills need to improve to ensure that contracts are effectively utilized and that costs are in line with projections. They need to turn data into useable information to be able to make midcourse corrections as needed.
Government contractors that manufacture prototypes for the Federal Government choose one solution that provides everything companies that perform manufacturing projects for the government need, with the capability to account for product sales and professional services they may also provide to the federal government.
Many product resellers who sell things to the government want to add profitable professional services to their product offerings. However having multiple applications to account for the multiple businesses makes it very difficult to see how well the company is performing as a whole. Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors is the only solution on the market that was built to handle both types of businesses.
- A fully-compliant solution with all of the features and capabilities government contractors need to maximize their contract performance and win more.
- Drill into contract detail in order to help make key decisions that would reflect contract optimization.
- Access transaction level data easier in order to identify trends and make business decisions with more supporting data.
- Drill down capability allows access of information that is more difficult to get to in older systems, if possible at all.
- Database structure that provides powerful and efficient reporting.
- Complete migration services to ensure that you will be up and running without delay.
- An extremely flexible system with enormous capability designed specifically for companies that continue to win government contracts.
- A solution that takes advantage of the innate ease of use of the Microsoft Windows/Office look and feel.