Exceptional Project Management Reporting
Analysis and reporting capability provided by an effective financial management solution is essential to the success of any company in the modern business world, particularly those that need to support the unique requirements facing companies that sell products or provide services to the Federal Government. Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors ensures that users can perform analysis and reporting tasks required by the government contractor’s internal and external audiences.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors, unlike other products on the market, has integrated traditional and value-added reporting services as a standard part of the solution. Users never need to leave the application to produce reports. Plus, reporting is such an integral part of the solution, end users, such as program and project managers, can self-service their reporting requirements in order to better manage their business.
When it comes to acquiring business intelligence, many growing government contractors are often at a disadvantage.
- Increase the efficiency of your procurement functions by eliminating disparate systems.
- Streamline workflow by allowing employees, customers, vendors, and business partners to interact with your system through personalized Web portals.
- Dynamics NAV appeals to distributors or resellers that require an enterprise software solution that includes inventory management, order management (purchasing and sales) and financials with the capability to support enhanced sales functionality, past customer pricing, order history, normal distribution price, current costs, and different costing models.
- Dynamics NAV helps distributors reduce lead times, increase responsiveness, and better collaborate with their suppliers and customers.
- Gain real-time insight into inventory with detailed, dimensional inventory data based on actual materials use and replenishment status.
- Create resilient demand forecasts and production plans based on transparent and traceable information about demand, orders, and material supply.
- Gain leverage for supplier negotiations and performance management with integrated, readily comparable information about procurement activities, costs, lead times, quality assurance, and delivery performance.