- This event has passed.
Microsoft Dynamics Preview Webinar
14 December, 2016 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
An ERP solution for government contractors needs to support DCAA, FAR, and CAS compliance, but it also needs to offer features that help the company achieve greater efficiencies, generate the right reports, and get the right information to allow businesses to make smarter decisions.
Microsoft and PVBS have worked closely with hundreds of government contractors over the past fifteen years to ensure that our offerings have what they need to succeed and grow.
• Segregate direct and indirect costs
• Segregate allowable and non-allowable costs
• Account for costs by projects and work breakdown structure (WBS)
• Pool indirect costs and allocate them by cost structure
• Executive dashboards for quick insight into projects and funding
• Fully integrated Web Time & Expense System
In addition being fully FAR, CAS and DCAA compliant, Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors from PVBS allows contractors to manage both commercial and public sector businesses using a single system, rather than relying on dual accounting systems.
Register today for this product demonstration overview.