PVBS is looking to fill the following positions. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits’ package. PVBS is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can also mail resumes to: Pleasant Valley Business Solutions, Attn: Randy Trombly, 1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 520, Reston, VA 20191.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales leads to increase PVBS’ pipeline and grow revenue. In addition, the incumbent will maintain the Sales database with all updated information on leads by managing records of contacts and accounts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The Inside Sales Representative will primarily conduct outbound calls to collect data, schedule appointments for sales representatives and collaborate with internal resources to drive key metrics and sales targets. This position works closely with Sales and Marketing to develop and drive sales campaigns. This is an exciting new role on our Marketing team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with our clients and new prospects.
The candidate applying for this position must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Marketing or Business Management)
• 2 years of experience in Sales, Telesales or Telemarketing, with a software company is a plus
• Strong experience in pre-call planning, call control, and account development
• Ability to qualify opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
• Knowledge of tracking call activity to qualify leads, and strong follow up skills
• Knowledge of technology and software systems
• Must be self-motivated with high energy and enthusiasm
• Must have a high level of integrity and work ethic
• Strong time management and goal oriented skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits’ package. PVBS is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. To apply, send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
PVBS offers the premier Microsoft DCAA-compliant ERP, financial management and project accounting solution to high-growth government contractors and product resellers around the world. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. PVBS is proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We are not offering relocation or sponsorship at this time.